If your metal table legs are not level, you can easily add leveling feet to them. Leveling feet can be found at any hardware store, and are relatively easy to install.
- First, measure the height of your table leg. You will need this measurement to choose the correct size leveling feet.
- Next, remove the old feet from the metal table legs. This can be done by unscrewing them, or if they are welded on, you will need to cut them off.
- Once the old feet are removed, clean the surface of the metal legs. This will ensure that the new leveling feet will adhere properly.
- Next, apply a generous amount of adhesive to the bottom of the leveling feet.
- Finally, press the leveling feet onto the bottom of the metal legs. Make sure that they are level before allowing the adhesive to dry.