How to add leveling feet to metal table leg?
If your metal table legs are not level, you can easily add leveling feet to them. Leveling feet can be found at any hardware store, and are relatively easy to install.
- First, measure the height of your table leg. You will need this measurement to choose the correct size leveling feet.
- Next, remove the old feet from the metal table legs. This can be done by unscrewing them, or if they are welded on, you will need to cut them off.
- Once the old feet are removed, clean the surface of the metal legs. This will ensure that the new leveling feet will adhere properly.
- Next, apply a generous amount of adhesive to the bottom of the leveling feet.
- Finally, press the leveling feet onto the bottom of the metal legs. Make sure that they are level before allowing the adhesive to dry.
Leave a comment