Assuming you would like a diy guide on how to attach metal legs to a table top, here are some general instructions. Keep in mind that your specific situation may require different steps or tools.
- Gather your supplies. You will need the metal legs, screws or bolts (according to the type of attachment hardware that came with the legs), a drill, a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the screws or bolts, and a screwdriver or wrench (depending on the type of screw or bolt).
- Decide where you want the legs to be attached to the table top. It is best to evenly space the legs out. If the table top is round or oval, you may need to attach the legs at slightly different angles to ensure they are all the same distance from the edge of the table.
- Place the legs in the positions you have chosen, and mark the drill holes. Remove the legs and drill the holes. If the table top is particularly thick, you may need to use a longer screw or bolt.
- Replace the legs and affix them to the table top using the screws or bolts. Use the drill (if necessary) and screwdriver or wrench to tighten the fasteners.
- That's it! Your table should now be stable and ready for use.