Assuming you have the wood and metal legs, you'll need to gather a few supplies before you can attach the legs to the table. You'll need a drill, screws, washers, and nuts. You may also need a saw if your table is particularly large or the legs are not pre-cut to size.
- Measure the width of your table top and cut the metal legs to size. If your table is large, you may need to use a saw to cut the legs.
- Drill pilot holes in the center of the table top for each leg. Be sure to use a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the screws you will be using.
- Place a washer over each pilot hole and then screw the legs into place. Be sure to use screws that are long enough to go through the table top and into the leg.
- Tighten the screws so that the legs are secure.
- That's it! Your table is now ready to use.