How to build metal table legs?
Table legs are an important part of any table, and whether you're building a new table or just replacing the legs on an existing one, it's important to choose the right type oflegs for the job. There are many different types of table legs available, but if you're looking for something durable and long-lasting, then metal table legs are a great choice.
Building your own metal table legs is a relatively simple project that anyone can do, and it's a great way to add a personal touch to your furniture. Plus, it can be a lot cheaper than buying ready-made legs from a store.
Here's what you'll need to build your own metal table legs:
- - 4 identical metal plates (the legs)
- - 8 bolts
- - 8 nuts
- - 4 washers
- - 4 feet (optional)
- Begin by measuring the length of the legs. Cut the metal plates to the desired length, using a saw or metal-cutting tool.
- Next, drill holes in the center of each plate, large enough to fit the bolts through.
- Place a washer over each bolt, then thread the bolts through the holes in the plates.
- Add another washer to the other side of the plate, then screw on a nut. Repeat this step for all four legs.
- If you're using feet, screw them into the bottom of the legs now.
Leave a comment