How to install waddell metal table leg corner plate?
Looking to add some stability to your waddell metal table legs? Corner plates are the perfect solution! Here's a quick and easy tutorial on how to install them.
- Begin by measuring the width and length of your table leg. This will determine the size of the corner plate you need.
- Cut a piece of cardboard or paper to the same size as the corner plate. This will be used as a template to mark the holes for drilling.
- Place the template on the corner of the table leg and use a pencil to mark the four holes.
- Remove the template and drill pilot holes at the marked locations.
- Affix the corner plate to the table leg using screws or bolts. Tighten the fasteners until the plate is secure.
You're now ready to enjoy the added stability of your waddell metal table legs!
Leave a comment