- Wood plank for the tabletop
- Drake Iron legs
- Lag screws
- Stain/paint (optional)
1. Measure and cut the wood plank to your desired size for the tabletop.
2. Sand the edges and top of the wood plank to make it smooth.
3. If you want to stain or paint the wood, do so now and let it dry.
4. Flip the wood plank over and position the iron legs where you want them to be.
5. Use a drill to make pilot holes for the screws in the wood where the legs will be attached.
6. Place the iron legs over the pilot holes and screw them in securely with the screws.
7. Flip the table over, put your feet up, and turn on Netflix.