cast iron · Cast Iron Table Legs · choose the perfect table leg size · coffee table · coffee table legs · design · dining table · dining table legs · DIY · diy coffee table · DIY furniture · DIY table legs · DIY tables · drake casing · Drake Casting Co · end table · metal · metal coffee table legs · mix and match · modern · rustic · rustic modern · steampunk · table building · Table ideas · table leg thickness · tips to choose table legs · trees · vintage · walnut · woodworking ·
How to make your own coffee table
- Wood plank for the tabletop
- Drake Iron legs
- Lag screws
- Stain/paint (optional)
1. Measure and cut the wood plank to your desired size for the tabletop.
2. Sand the edges and top of the wood plank to make it smooth.
3. If you want to stain or paint the wood, do so now and let it dry.
4. Flip the wood plank over and position the iron legs where you want them to be.
5. Use a drill to make pilot holes for the screws in the wood where the legs will be attached.
6. Place the iron legs over the pilot holes and screw them in securely with the screws.
7. Flip the table over, put your feet up, and turn on Netflix.
Leave a comment