Making your own metal table legs is a great way to add a personal touch to your furniture. Metal table legs are also very durable and can last for many years with proper care. Follow these steps to create your own metal table legs.
- Gather your materials. You will need a length of metal tubing, a metal cutting saw, a drill, and tap and die set.
- Cut the metal tubing to the desired length for your table legs. Use the metal cutting saw to make straight, clean cuts.
- Drill holes in the metal tubing for the screws that will attach the legs to the table. The number and placement of these holes will depend on the design of your table.
- Use the tap and die set to create threads in the holes that you drilled. This will allow you to screw the legs into the table.
- Screw the legs into the table and enjoy your new furniture!