How to mount a workbench table block on metal legs?
You will need:
- -4 metal legs (the height of the legs will determine the height of your workbench. Standard table height is 29-inches, so adjust your leg length accordingly.)
- -1 workbench table block (you can find these at your local hardware store. Be sure to measure the length and width of your block to make sure it will fit on your legs.)
- -1 set of screws (be sure to get the appropriate screws for your block and legs. We recommend using 3/4-inch wood screws.)
- -1 drill
- Begin by measuring the length and width of your workbench block. You will want to find legs that are the appropriate length so that the block will sit flush against the tops of the legs.
- Once you have your legs, set the block in the desired location on top of the legs. Make sure that the block is level and even with the tops of the legs.
- Drill pilot holes through the block and into the legs. Be sure to use the appropriate screws for your block and legs.
- Screwed the block to the legs, making sure that the screws are tight.
- Your workbench is now complete!
Leave a comment