Assuming you would like tips on how to refinish metal table legs, here are a few key points:
- -Remove any existing paint or finish from the legs using a chemical stripper. Be sure to wear gloves and safety goggles when working with strippers.
- -Sand the legs until they are smooth. You may need to use a coarse-grit sandpaper followed by a finer one to achieve the desired results.
- -Wipe the legs clean with a tack cloth before painting.
- -Apply a coat of primer to the legs, if desired. This will help the paint to adhere better.
- -Paint the legs with a metal paint designed for use on outdoor furniture. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- -Allow the paint to dry completely before using the table.