If you have a metal table leg that is not perfectly square, you can use a waddell metal table leg corner plate to help make it more stable. This simple device is easy to install and can make a big difference in the stability of your table.
- Measure the length and width of your metal table leg. You will need to know these dimensions in order to choose the correct size corner plate.
- Place the corner plate on the floor and position your metal table leg so that the plate is in the corner formed by the leg.
- Use a tape measure or ruler to determine how far up the leg the corner plate should be positioned. The plate should be flush with the top of the leg or slightly higher.
- Mark the position of the four holes in the corner plate onto the metal table leg.
- Remove the corner plate and drill pilot holes at the marked locations.
- Attach the corner plate to the leg using screws and washers.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for each metal table leg that needs a corner plate.